Our program offers 3 different studies: one full master and two specialization diplomas. The specialization diplomas work as modules that can be built to compose the full master.
- Master in Smart Cities (60 credits ECTS).
- Module 1: Smart Urban Technologies Specialist Diploma (30 credits ECTS).
- Module 2: Innovation for Smart City Projects Diploma (15 credits ECTS).
For the master, our candidates are university degree holders from any specialization interested in Smart Cities. People without degree can also apply to the master program and, if admitted, will receive a certificate of attendance. In the case of the diplomas, there is not any specific requirement for the candidates, and the master committee will decide depending on the experience and curriculum vitae of the applicants. A specific level of English is not required for admission to the master’s programme, but a certified level higher than or equivalent to the B2.1 will be considered favourably. To hold a university degree in the following backgrounds is also favorable:
- Engineering, preferably but not only in: Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electronics and Electrics, Automation and Industrial.
- Architecture, Civil Engineering, Urban Planning and Geography.
- Business Administration and Economics.
From 1 June and up to one month before the course start date. In order to reserve a place you must make the payment of € 1.400 within seven days of the registration date. This amount will then be deducted from the enrolment fee.
Up to 20 days before the course start date. In order for the enrolment to take effect, the payment must have been made 20 days before the course start date at the latest.
Note: The Fundació UdG: Innovació i Formació reserves the right to cancel the course. The organisation pledges to notify all registered students of any such cancellation with sufficient notice and to reimburse all the amounts paid.